13 Jul 2011 - Simon Dickey
Frontend is looking for a experienced senior strategic user interface designer to work in www and mobile app design.
- Love design, usability, people, fun
- Create beautiful interfaces
- Strategic designer, creating highly functional dashboards, data visualization
- Contribute to the ongoing collaborative efforts within the office -- we're all designers, ux'ers, and developers here so you have to gel with the team
- Have a friendly personality which helps you communicate with clients, co-workers, friends
- Be comfortable working directly with clients and engaging them in user-centered design discussion(s)
- Design engaging and elegant interactive solutions for various projects and platforms
- Join in on early-stage design deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, digital strategy etc.
- Solve visual design problems
- Make things pretty, learn, grow, be bloody awesome!
- 5+ years of professional web design AND touch techonogy experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (HCI, Graphic design, etc.)
- Demonstrated work - strong portfolio of recognisable clients
- Strong understanding of visual design principles, including but not limited to typography, color theory, grid-based design, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign, etc.)
- Understanding of web standards and technologies along with some basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to manage your own time and a projects timeline
- Desire to work in a small studio and contribute to our culture and growth
Is this you?
QUALIFIED applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV in PDF format
- 10 examples of your screen work explaining your process, solution and outcomes, in PDF format
- URLs are welcome, but must be accompanied with a PDF document that explains your process and solution
This job is a contract or full time position.
No calls, no recruiters, no knocks on the door.